Tuesday 2 October 2012


                                    who am I ???
                                             



Its me , who is very strong in myself,
But though too weaker by heart …

Its me who wants to live on brightness,
But though I like the dusky …

Its me who is very mischief,
But though too innocent by from hearty …

Its me who have the great brave in myself,
But though fear too see the eyes of my loving ones…

Its me who love the winds,
But when its windy , I get scared ..

Its me who love the rain’s,
But when its raining , why I use umbrella..

So still could’nt get myself that”what am i?”
A dusky, a dwell ,a mischief , or innocent
Couldn’t get today also that “who am I”

                                                                                                  Poet:- jitesh kumar rath

No comments:

Post a Comment