Tuesday 9 October 2012


                              That one fragrance…. Dedicated to @talent ….

How can I tell you, I love that fragrance?
You made me mad …
Exotic or  intake ?
But  
That was one fragrance

You was there with me
you allow me to feel that fragrance
 !! I feel
That one fragrance

 I Was next to you.
I stooped myself; to go with that fragrance
However, my heart harsh, and mind became insane
I could not help myself
To feel
That one fragrance

Do you know the day today?
Yeah it was 9 th oct is today..
How could I stooped myself 
To inhale
That one fragrance

But today also
I feel your fragrance.
I rude my heart. And asked?
How far you will fill that fragrance?
Its almost 2 year, and I become insane
My heart smiled and whispered me
Let you breath last and die and never came..
But you will never forget …
That one fragrance …

                                           Poet -:    jitesh

No comments:

Post a Comment